Mormon.org Beta

Friday, April 15, 2011

Eternal Families


This week on chats I have gotten a ton of questions about families, all the chats that I had were asking how families can be together forever. I always love talking about this subject because I am thankful for that opportunity I have to be with my family forever! I am thankful that god made it part of his plan; that we are able to do so. I am grateful to share this message that it is possible for our families to stay together beyond this life, and I am grateful that God put us here on earth with families that we may be able to learn, and have that support system that Elder Eyring speaks of in the video that I am going to post! I know that through this gospel that families can find happiness, and refuge from the things of this world, and the hard times we live. 

No comments:

Post a Comment