Mormon.org Beta

Monday, April 11, 2011

The first few weeks in the MTC

have been in the Referral Center Mission for about a week now, and it has been amazing! all the other missionaries are awesome!
I have learned so much since I have been here, although my typing skills are not the best, but I guess that will improve with time. My first week here has been great! We already have a few new people who are really interested in learning more about the Gospel. My knowledge of the Gospel has increased so much since I have been here, my Testimony has also increased so much! One thing that I have really come to realize is the reality and the truth of the lords promise to us when he said"...I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." Yes, it has been hard on the mission so far just trying to learn all the programs, and trying to learn how to type correctly, but I have been so blessed to be able to share the message of the Restored Gospel!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for your post! We are glad to have you here serving with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey bro! Im so glad that youre in the referral center mission! I served there for about a year and it was a time that I fondly look back on each day. Enjoy each day of it and make the most of the time you have there. God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey,
    I am so honored to serve here! I love it! It is such a blessing to be able to serve the Lord in this way!

    thanks for the Comment.
    Elder Fallentine

    ReplyDelete